Within the frame of designing and supplying measuring systems for process and official monitoring of air pollutants we offer our customers:
- first-class complete solutions for emission monitoring
- support for implementing authority requirements (incl. determination of measuring sites)
- supply of fail-safe and low-maintenance systems
- compact design of multi-component measuring systems
- limitation of the necessary periphery by using complex measuring systems (e.g. measuring flanges)
- project management, engineering, assembly, commissioning as well as maintenance from one source
- professional service independent from brand
Increased requirements in the course of harmonisation of European directives
The promulgation of uniform environmental standards in the European Union requires the adjustment and therefore revision of national regulations and directives as well as the implementation of homogenous standards for the emission monitoring and its quality assurance.
One key issue of the ordinances is the installation of continuous emission monitoring systems. Besides the monitoring of single components at TI air - plants or other small plants like crematories mainly power plants (13th BImSchV) and waste incinerations (17th BImSchV) have to monitor their emissions. In the past large-scale power plants maintained their own service departments being educated and skilled in maintaining and servicing measures.
However, over the last years the tendency went towards more and more elaborate systems consisting of most diverse measuring devices. Contrary to that, a development of increased automation but reduced staff could be regarded. Therefore less professional maintenance staff is available on site and service work is outsourced nowadays. Especially new and smaller combustion plants have only minimum manpower.
That challenges plant operators - but also manufacturers of measuring devices as well as accredited measuring institutes. ... [read more]